About Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital, in Essex
Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital has established itself as one of the leading providers of healthcare, serving patients from Brentwood, Billericay, Basildon, Romford and the surrounding parts of Essex since 1970.
Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital has established itself as one of the leading providers of healthcare, serving patients from Brentwood, Billericay, Basildon, Romford and the surrounding parts of Essex since 1970. We also attract a number of patients from further afield, including those who work in and commute to London.
We are proud of our reputation of clinical excellence and care which has been built over the years. Many of the most experienced, skilled consultants and healthcare professionals in the region choose to practice at our hospital.
Our aim is our patients to have the best possible experience in a safe and caring environment. As a not-for-profit organisation, we are unique as a private healthcare provider. We re-invest all financial surplus back into our facilities and the people who work with us, for the benefit of our patients.
- In 2016 our patient satisfaction survey showed that 96% of our patients were satisfied with their overall experience and that 95% of our patients would recommend our services to others
- We’re a not-for-profit organisation and all our profits are reinvested into better facilities for our patients
- Our £5m refurbishment is in the final phase. We have stylish, modern reception and Out-patient reception areas, all our Out-patient consulting rooms now have air conditioning. Our patient rooms have been fully refurbished, as well as having a bright and modern Ward reception area
- We are conveniently located near to Brentwood town centre and mainline railway stations.
Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital has recently undergone a £5 million refurbishment and facilities now include:
- 42 stylish new en-suite patient bedrooms
- All of our private patient rooms now have free Wi-Fi access
- Close Monitoring Rooms for 121 nursing
- Four operating theatres including two with laminar flow and access to state of the art equipment for any speciality
- 16 Out-patient consulting rooms all with air conditioning
- ENT suite and audiology
- Private GP service
- Ophthalmic suite
- Physiotherapy suite and gym
- On-site pharmacy
- Imaging department including MRI (static), digital mammography, ultrasound (general and obs/gynae), fluoroscopy, CT (static) and general X-rays
- Pathology department
- Fertility unit
- Nurse-led pre-assessment
- Allergy testing service
- Health screening
Richard Coggings, Hospital Director
Alison Williams, Matron
Tony Lee, Sales & Services Manager
Jodie Crown, Finance Manager
O’wango & TT Smart Ltd is an Independent Service Provider, specialising in solutions in Renewable Energy and Energy Management.
Tony Tiyou graduated in Mechanical Engineering and has a combined 10 years experience in Renewable Energy and Automotive.
He is focusing on engaging companies and helping them to manage effectively Energy use and reduce costs. He is a strong advocate of clean energy.
Onaplate opened July 2012. We are an independently owned and owner operated business perfectly situated in the Hutton Road, Shenfield. We are very proud serving a strong core of regular customers, many of whom have been eating lunch here since we opened.
We are passionate about good food and love nothing more than seeing happy, smiling faces leaving with something delicious to eat. We make fresh salads, sandwiches and soups daily.
We also take pride in knowing that you can taste how good our coffee, tea and hot chocolate drinks are. Quality is what we desire to offer our customers.
We also provide an outside catering service and work on a bespoke basis enabling us to create a menu that is exactly right for each and every occasion.
Situated in beautiful countryside within easy access of the M25 and just 35 minutes from Central London, Orsett Hall is a stunning 4 star Hotel set in 12 acres of landscaped gardens with 56 luxurious bedrooms, 5 bridal suites, chapel, 4 elegant function rooms, on site hair salon and brand new state-of-the-art Kukana Spa. The Hotel has all the advantages and facilities of a new, purpose built hotel and friendly, polite staff to cater to our customer’s every need.
Orsett Hall also has a Garden Brasserie with a beautiful interior, relaxing ambience and attentive staff, making it the perfect setting and place whether you are planning a breakfast meeting, celebration for two, a family get together, Afternoon Tea, a business lunch/dinner, or simply a coffee with friends while the children are at school.
Our new Kukana Spa offers 6 treatment rooms, 4 nail bars, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi and relaxation room – perfect for relaxing.
Whether you are looking for somewhere for a Spa Weekend, to host a Conference, Off-Site Meeting, Exhibition, somewhere to go for Sunday Lunch, Afternoon Tea, A Night Out with one of our Tribute Bands or Comedy Nights, an intimate meal with that special someone or a venue for your Celebration or Wedding – Come and visit Orsett Hall, you will not be disappointed.
To book a viewing or make a reservation, please call Reception on Tel: 0137 891402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org